Are you searching for the best water purification device to clean your water? Well there are several options out there to choose from like water softeners, water filters, and RO devices… But if you prefer a proven method of sanitizing your water supply, then maybe a Reverse Osmosis system will be wise choice...
So please stick around as we are going to give you our review on the top reverse osmosis systems (RO) and help you pick the ideal one that will meet your water filtering needs.
Note: Do bear in mind that all the devices we are going to mention here are chosen according to popularity and the efficiency of the device in treating water. We know that there are a lot of reviews out there that might recommend different models, but we choose to stick with our picks as we think they are simply the best among the rest…
APEC Top Tier (ESSENCE ROES-50) Reverse Osmosis System
This RO model is designed to be installed under your kitchen sink (well some might find it easy, but others might see it as a bit of a challenge). The Apec Top Tier utilizes a 5-stage method of purifying water. And what’s even better is that it can product more than enough clean water (50 gallons a day to be exact) that you have an excess supply to consume for the next day!
And here are the other benefits you can get after choosing the APEC Top Tier (ESSENCE ROES-50) Reverse Osmosis System:
- RO device with technology to remove 99% of impurities in water (chlorine, heavy metals, lead, arsenic, germs, bacteria, etc.)
- 11” x 15” unit which is enough to fit any standard size kitchen cabinets
- Durable, ideal for daily use
- Best for large homes with more than 4 family members
- Resulting water will have a crisp taste
- Effortless installation, no drilling of holes required
- Valuable long term investment
Known Issues: Certain reviews complain about the product’s supposed durability as some users said that the product would show signs of wear & tear in just a few months. In addition to this, the price of the reverse osmosis systems under this model can be a heavy burden to some, but we think it will surely pay off in the long run.
iSpring 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis System (RCC7AK)
Like all reverse osmosis systems, the iSpring does all the hard work of purifying water minus the hassle of transporting bottled waters and disposing them afterwards. And what really caught our attention is the fact that their filters are extremely thin that it’s even thinner than a strangle strand of hair (0.0001 microns compared)! Now that’s really impressive!
And here are the other benefits you can get after choosing the iSpring 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis System (RCC7AK):
- Semipermeable membrane is made of thin-film composite which can filter out even the smallest contaminants in water
- Can filter up to 1000+ impurities in water particularly chlorine
- Can also filter hard minerals as well as potassium and sodium particles
- Balances pH level with its Alkaline remineralization filter
- 70,000 gallons of clean water/day
- Noise-free operation
- Effortless installation
Known Issues: Apart from the price, some users also complain about the device producing more waste water compared to other reverse osmosis systems.
Home Master (TMAFC) Artesian Reverse Osmosis System
And lastly, we have this amazing RO system from Home Master. The TMAFC is THE best filtration device from this brand (we have actually evaluated 2 more of their products and apparently this has more to offer compared to other models). The filtration method is impressive as they utilize a 7-stage filtration process to remove chlorine and other impurities. And with its innovative design, you won’t have to deal with all those common issues that you usually experience with other reverse osmosis systems.
And here are the other benefits you can get after choosing the Home Master (TMAFC) Artesian Reverse Osmosis System:
- Flow rate is 2 times faster compared to other RO models
- Full contact technology feature adds healthy minerals in water to have a more crisp taste
- Filters could last for a full year, which means no frequent filter change
- 50 gallon/day water output
- Effortless installation
Known Issues: There are no major issues in terms of the usage of this product. That's why we consider it as one of the best!
Do you agree with our top 3 picks? Which of these reverse osmosis systems will be ideal for your present water situation? Can it be solved by installing an RO system or a whole house water softener? Please let us know by sharing your comments below.